The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced a public call focused on the support of applied research, experimental development and GAMA 2 innovations within sub-programme 2. The public tender supports the commercialisation of significant innovation solutions and growth as well as development of small and medium enterprises and start-ups. Furthermore, the verification of outputs and results of applied research is supported within the public tender with the aim of their further practical or commercial or social use.
A prerequisite for submitting a draft project is achieving at least level 5 of the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – technology validated in a real environment.
Who may apply for the subsidy:
- Small and medium enterprises
What the subsidy covers:
- Staff costs
- Sub-supplies costs
- Indirect costs
- Other direct costs
Amount of subsidy per one project:
- The maximum amount of support per one project is CZK 1 million.
Aid intensity per one project:
- The maximum aid intensity per one project is 55% of total eligible project costs depending on the size of the enterprise and implemented activities
Receipt of applications:
- 3 June 2021 – 21 July 2021
- The evaluation will take place in the period from 22 July 2021 to 30 September 2021