In May, the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic announced a new call focused on support of applied research and experimental development and innovations DELTA 2.
DELTA 2 aims at providing support to the projects of international cooperation of Czech companies and research organisations with organisations from abroad in order to increase the amount of specific results of applied research, which are expected to be put into practice. One of the partners has to come from a country where the foreign partner agency is based (specifically Brazil, the Republic of Korea, the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, the State of Israel, the People’s Republic of China – provinces Jiangsu and Zhejiang, Taiwan, Canada – provinces Alberta and Quebec).
A necessary requirement for the project is to achieve a specific result, such as prototype, functional sample, software, patent, design or utility model, etc.
Who can request the grant:
- Companies can act as candidates in the public tender, whereas research organisations are allowed to act as another participant only.
What the grant can be used for:
- Personal expenses and scholarships
- Subcontracting expenses
- Other direct expenses
- Indirect expenses
Grant amount per project:
- Maximum amount of aid per project is unlimited.
Aid intensity per project:
- Maximum level of aid per project amounts to 74% of total eligible costs.
- 14 May 2020 – 15 July 2020