Call announcement: Digital Enterprise in OP EIC
The Ministry of Industry and Trade has announced a call within the ICT and Shared Services Programme – Digital Enterprise, which supports projects focused on the acquisition of new information and communication technologies (hardware and software) to optimise production and other related processes. A total amount of EUR 300 million will be distributed among the entrepreneurs.
The subsidy pertains to activities such as automation, digitisation, interconnection and management of individual internal processes, streamlining or changing production processes as well as internal network security. An applicant may receive support amounting to up to CZK 10 million per project, and the minimum amount of subsidy is CZK 1 million.
Who can apply for the subsidy:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
What is covered by the subsidy:
- Tangible fixed assets (e.g. acquisition and implementation of hardware, ICT network and other equipment, expert services, studies)
- Intangible fixed assets necessary for operating tangible fixed assets (e.g. acquisition and implementation of software and intellectual property rights)
- Other non-investment expenditure – de minimis regime (e.g. other software provided as part of cloud services, SaaS, fees related to connecting to online storage platforms and systems)
Aid intensity per project:
- According to the regional map of support
- From 15 September 2021 to 15 November 2021
Based on the current acceptance of applications for a subsidy in the double amount of the required subsidy compared to the allocation, the call will be closed on 1 October at 4 pm.
This is an ongoing call. The project must be implemented in the territory of the Czech Republic, outside the territory of the capital city of Prague with the decisive factor being the actual place where the project is implemented.