During April, due to continued interest from applicants and the remaining allocation, the deadline for receiving applications in the Energy Savings call was extended until 30 June 2021.
Energy Savings Programme supports projects aimed at reducing the energy performance of the enterprise. Activities such as reconstruction and modernisation of self-generating installations, electricity, gas and heat distribution systems with a view to increasing efficiency, modernising lighting systems for buildings and industrial premises or reducing the energy performance of production and technological processes are supported. For one project, the applicant can receive the support of up to CZK 200 million.
Who can apply for the subsidy:
- Small, medium and large enterprises
What the subsidy applies to:
- Tangible fixed assets
- Intangible fixed assets necessary for the operation of tangible fixed assets
- Project documentation
- Engineering activity
- Energy assessment
- Expenditure on the organisation of the tender
Amount of subsidy per project:
- CZK 0.5 million – CZK 200 million
Aid intensity per project:
- Maximum 50% of eligible expenditure for small enterprises
- Maximum 40% of eligible expenditure for medium-sized enterprises
- Maximum 30% of eligible expenditure for large enterprises
Receipt of applications:
This is an ongoing call. The project must be implemented in the territory of the Czech Republic, outside the territory of the capital city of Prague, where the actual place where the project is implemented is decisive.