IFRS EU Endorsement Process: January
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) updated its report showing the status of endorsement of each IFRS, including standards, interpretations, and amendments, most recently on 14 January 2019.
As of 30 January 2019, the following IASB pronouncements are awaiting European Commission endorsement for use in the EU:
- IFRS 14 Regulatory Deferral Accounts (issued in January 2014) – the European Commission has decided not to launch the endorsement process of this interim standard and to wait for the final standard
- IFRS 17 Insurance contracts (issued in May 2017)
- Amendments to IFRS 3 Definition of a Business (issued in October 2018)
- Amendments to IFRS 10 and IAS 28 Sale or Contribution of Assets between an Investor and its Associate or Joint Venture (issued in September 2014)
- Amendments to IAS 1 and IAS 8 Definition of Material (issued in October 2018)
- Amendments to IAS 19 Plan Amendment, Curtailment or Settlement (issued in February 2018)
- Amendments to IAS 28 Long-term Interests in Associates and Joint Ventures (issued in October 2017)
- Annual Improvements to IFRS Standards 2015–2017 Cycle (issued in December 2017)
- Amendments to References to the Conceptual Framework in IFRS Standards (issued in March 2018)
Endorsement Status Report
The article is part of dReport – January 2019, Accounting news.