Public tender announcement: DELTA 2 Programme
The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced a new call focused on the support of applied research, experimental development and innovation in the field of supporting international cooperation. The DELTA 2 programme objective is to support international cooperation projects between companies and research organisations in order to increase the number of specific results of applied research that are subsequently expected to be used in practice.
The tender applicants can include businesses and research organisations. However, one of the partners must come from a country where a foreign partner agency is located (particularly Brazil, the Republic of Korea, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the People’s Republic of China – Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, Taiwan, Canada – Alberta and Québec provinces).
The projects’ necessary precondition is the achievement of a specific result such as a prototype, functional sample, software, patent, industrial design or utility model etc.
Who can apply for the subsidy:
- The tender applicants can include businesses and research organisations
What is covered by the subsidy:
- Staff costs and scholarships
- Subcontracting costs
- Other direct costs
- Indirect costs
Amount of the subsidy for one project:
- The maximum amount of aid for one project is not set
- The maximum aid intensity for one project is 74% of the total eligible costs according to the size of the business and the activities carried out
- From 13 May 2021 to 14 July 2021
The evaluation will take place between 15 July 2021 and 30 November 2021