The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced a new call for proposals aimed at supporting applied research, experimental development, and innovation in the field of transport ‒ TRANSPORT 2020+. Within the framework of the tender, the transport sector is understood as all modes of transport, i.e. land, water, and air, including all types of transport means and infrastructure.
Support from the TRANSPORT 2020+ programme is intended for projects in the transport sector aimed at development in this sector to increase competitiveness, digitalisation, technological development, and consideration of societal needs. A prerequisite for receiving support is the potential of the project results to be put into practice and to meet one of the four objectives of the programme, which are:
- sustainable transport,
- safe and resilient transport and transport infrastructure,
- accessible and interoperable transport,
- automation, digitalisation, navigation, and satellite systems.
Who can apply for the subsidy:
- Companies, research organisations, government departments, or local authorities can apply for the call for proposals.
What the subsidy covers:
- expenditure on personnel costs,
- expenditure on subcontracts,
- other direct expenditure,
- indirect expenditure.
Support rate per project:
- The maximum support rate per project is 80% of the total eligible costs, depending on the size of the enterprise and the activities carried out.
Amount of support per project:
- The maximum amount of support per project is CZK 50 million.
Receipt of project proposals:
- From 7 April 2022 to 1 June 2022
The announcement of the results of the tender is scheduled for 30 November 2022. The maximum duration of the project is set at 48 months, with implementation starting no earlier than January 2023.