The Ministry of Environment has announced a call, through the Czech State Environmental Fund, for the support of projects for filing applications and provision of support under the Environment Operational Programme 2014 – 2020. It is call no. 126, priority axis 3, focusing on waste processing.
The objective of the call is to support projects for the construction and modernisation of facilities for collection, sorting and treatment of waste, facilities for energy use of waste and relating infrastructure and facilities for handling dangerous waste, including medical waste.
The applications for subsidy by individual supported activities may be filed both by public and business entities. The aid intensity per project is no more than 85% of total eligible costs. The eligible costs of the project are then limited from CZK 500 thousand (net of VAT) to EUR 50 million (including VAT).
The eligible costs which the subsidy covers are as follows:
- Costs of construction work, supplies and relating services;
- Acquisition of tangible (equipment) and intangible assets;
- Tests and documents relating to putting the assets into permanent operation;
- In large projects, preparation of a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis; and
- Preparation of an analysis of waste production potential.
Applications will be accepted: from 2 September 2019 to 3 February 2020
The call is organised in rounds (competition) with one round model of application evaluation. Support will be provided to projects implemented throughout the Czech Republic.
The article is part of dReport – September 2019, Tax news; Grants and investment Incentives.