The Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic plans to announce, in cooperation with the State Agricultural Intervention Fund of the Czech Republic, a call to support projects for submitting the applications for support as part of the Operational Programme Environment 2014–2020. This call is call no. 150 from priority axis 3 which is focused on waste treatment aiming at the improvement of the waste management process, reduction in waste production and environmental risk prevention.
The aim of the call is to support projects aimed at the construction and modernisation of waste collection, sorting and treatment facilities, energy recovery facilities and related infrastructures and hazardous waste management facilities, including medical waste.
Both public and business entities can apply for a subsidy according to individual supported activities. The aid intensity per project shall be a maximum of 85% of total eligible costs.
Eligible expenses covered by the subsidy includes:
- Costs of works and related services.
- Acquisition of tangible assets (equipment) and intangible assets.
- Examinations and documents related to the placing of property in permanent operation.
- For large projects, the processing of a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis.
- Preparation of analysis of the potential of waste production.
Receipt of applications: 2 March 2020 – 1 June 2020