The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic plans to announce the TREND public competition on 27 April 2022.
The TREND programme (sub-programme 1 ‒ Technology Leaders) is focused on supporting industrial research and experimental development. The purpose of the programme is to finance projects aimed at putting the results of industrial research and experimental development into practice.
A prerequisite for a successful project is the achievement of a certain type of result, e.g. a prototype, a functional sample, software, an industrial or utility model, etc.
Who can apply for the subsidy:
- All enterprises regardless of size (i.e. including large enterprises) and regardless of the location of the project (i.e. including Prague) and research organisations are eligible to apply; the enterprise must always be the main applicant.
What the subsidy covers:
- expenditure on personnel costs,
- expenditure on subcontracting,
- other direct expenditure,
- indirect expenditure.
Support rate per project:
- maximum of 70% of the total eligible expenditure.
Amount of support per project:
Receipt of project proposals:
- From 28 April 2022 to 16 June 2022
The announcement of the results of the tender is scheduled for 31 December 2022. The minimum duration of the project is set at 12 months, with implementation starting in January 2023 at the earliest.