Applications for announced calls OP EIC and MF are now open for submission
Last month, we informed you about new calls not only from the Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovations for Competitiveness but also from the Modernisation Fund. It will be possible to submit applications for these announced calls soon.
For the calls from the HEAT Programme focused on the modernisation of thermal energy supply systems and the change of fuel base of resources, applications can be submitted from 24 May for the so-called small and large projects in the following areas:
- Renewable energy sources in combination with high-efficiency combined power and heat generation;
- Energy-from-waste (e.g. industrial waste or sewage sludge) in combination with high-efficiency combined power and heat generation;
- Power from renewable energy sources (e.g. electric boiler);
- Waste heat energy in combination with high-efficiency power and heat generation.
Application, Innovation and Potential calls will open in mid-June when it will be possible to submit applications for these programmes. The aid within individual calls is intended for various areas such as research, development and innovation. This concerns:
- Application Programme provides support to projects focused on industrial research and experimental development activities leading to specific outputs such as prototype, industrial or utility design, verified technologies or software.
- Innovation Programme focuses on support to projects implementing new or innovated products, technologies or services to the production or market. Supported activities include e.g. product innovation activities such as reinforcement of technical and utility values of products, technologies and services or process innovation activities such as increase in production efficiency or service provision.
- Potential Programme supports projects focused on construction or expansion of centres for industrial research, development and innovations. The purchase of lands, buildings, machines/equipment and other equipment for research-development centres are subject to the support.
In the table below, you can find a schedule of the calls including a brief description of their focus and deadlines for application receipt within each individual call. If you are interested, we will gladly discuss the requirements in detail with you following your investment plan.