Call announcement: Digital Enterprise in OP EIC
The announcement of the Digital Enterprise call is planned for the end of May this year. The submission of applications is to open on 2 September.
ICT and Shared Services Programme – Digital Enterprise supports projects focused on acquiring new information and communication technologies (hardware and software) with the objective of optimising production and other follow-up processes. Activities such as automation, digitisation, interconnection and management of individual internal company processes, streamlining or changing the production process or internal network security are supported. The allocation of the call is set at CZK 300 million.
Who can apply for the subsidy:
- Small and medium-sized businesses
What is covered by the subsidy:
- Tangible fixed assets
- Intangible fixed assets necessary for the operation of tangible fixed assets
- Maximum 40 or 45% of eligible expenditure for small businesses
- Maximum 30 or 35% of eligible expenditure for medium-sized businesses
- From 2 September 2021 to 11 October 2021
This is an ongoing call. The project must be implemented in the territory of the Czech Republic, outside the territory of the capital city of Prague with the decisive factor being the actual place where the project is implemented.