The Czech Ministry of Trade and Industry announced the third public tender focusing on the support of The Country for the Future innovations on 28 January 2021. Specifically, this public tender supports introduction of innovations in small and medium-sized enterprises.
Supported innovations include:
- product innovations,
- innovations of procedures (innovation in the process or service),
- organisational innovations.
These innovations can be combined in the project, however there is a condition of their introduction into practice. The research and development activities themselves are not supported.
The allocation of the public tender is determined to CZK 300 million for the entire duration of the selected projects and CZK 80 million for their implementation during 2021.
Who may apply for the subsidy:
- Small and medium-size enterprises
What the subsidy covers:
- Costs relating to intellectual property protection
- Costs of advisory and supporting services in innovations
- Costs of contractual research, findings and patents
- Staff costs
- Costs of tools and equipment over the period of use for the project (depreciation)
- Other operating costs
- Overhead costs
- In the de minimis scheme:
- Investments (tangible and intangible assets acquisition costs)
- Non-investments (administrative costs, for example costs of preparation of the application for the subsidy)
Amount of subsidy per one project:
- Maximum amount of the support per one project is CZK 25 million
- Under the de minimis regulation, EUR 200 thousand
Aid intensity per one project:
- Maximum level of support per one project is 50% of total eligible costs
Receipt of applications:
Unlike in other programmes, Prague located enterprises may apply for the subsidy.