The Czech Technology Agency plans to announce the fourth public tender focusing on the support of the TREND industrial research and experimental development, in the “Nováčci” (Newcomers) sub-programme. The programme focuses on the support of projects concentrated on the increase in the international competitiveness of enterprises, support of penetration in new markets or shift in global value chains. The “Nováčci” programme then focuses on enterprises that have not used subsidies for research and development in the past five years, in the grand total exceeding CZK 1 million.
The allocation of the prepared public tender is determined to CZK 180 million and the amount of subsidy per one project is up to CZK 15 million which may be an interesting tool for start-up companies to finance industrial research and experimental development.
Who may apply for the subsidy:
- Applicants for the public tender may include enterprises, research organisations only as another participant.
What the subsidy covers:
- Staff costs
- Costs of sub-supplies up to 20% per entire project
- Indirect costs
- Other direct costs
Amount of subsidy per one project:
- Maximum amount of the subsidy per one project is CZK 15 million
Aid intensity per one project:
- Maximum level of the support per one project is 80% of total eligible costs
Receipt of project proposals:
- 11 March 2021 – 28 April 2021
Companies from all over the Czech Republic, including Prague, can apply for the subsidy.